The links getting the most hits this week at The Thrill of it All ...
01. Interview: SARA PARETSKY
02. Mystery Scene nabs Lawrence Block
03. 10 Christmas Crime Stories -- Online!
04. Crime Fiction Alphabet: I is for The Innocence of Father Brown
05. Choose (her) own adventure
06. Best Mann: You fellas gangsters?
07. Interview: CAROL HIGGINS CLARK
08. Christmas Can Be Murder: 10 Seasonal Mystery Titles
09. I, ALEX CROSS by James Patterson
10. James Patterson-branded e-reader
11. Authors on Facebook and Twitter
12. Crime Fiction Alphabet: H is for Homicide Trinity
13. More than 100 blogs!
14. Breaking through: When mysteries become lit
15. MWA vs Harlequin
16. ITW Bulletin: Douglas Preston and Italian journalist Mario Spezi arrested in Italy
17. Mr. Monk And The Continuity Police
18. Q&A: Mystery / Suspense / Thriller authors
19. Q&A: Nancy Mehl (There Goes Santa Claus: An Ivy Towers Mystery)
20. Janet Evanovich brings Alex Barnaby to comics
Bonus: Getting the most hits at our sister blog, Crime TV ...
01. CASTLE: "Space Cowboy" (Firefly vs. Serenity)
02. Kenneth Branagh is WALLANDER
03. Crime TV Themes: THE ROCKFORD FILES
04. MONK: New therapist, new episodes
05. Watch MONK: Mr. Monk and the Dog
06. Crime TV Themes: IT TAKES A THIEF
07. Watch MONK: Mr. Monk and Sharona
08. Crime TV Themes: NBC MYSTERY MOVIE
09. The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes (1954)
10. Edward Woodward (1930-2009)