Our biggest hits this week at The Thrill of it All, including Sue Grafton, Father Dowling, Janet Evanovich, P.D. James, and Diagnosis: Murder ...
01. Interview: SUE GRAFTON (U Is For Undertow)
02. 10 Christmas Crime Stories -- Online!
03. Janet Evanovich brings Alex Barnaby to comics
04. 2009 Nero Award and Black Orchid Novella Award
05. Q&A: LEE GOLDBERG (Mr. Monk and the Dirty Cop)
06. How to Write a Cozy Mystery
07.Best Mann: What do you know about bullet wounds?
08. James Patterson-branded e-reader
09. All Aboard For Murder: 10 Mysteries and Thrillers On Trains
10. Elmore Leonard gets Lifetime Achievement Award
11. Thriller Workshop: Gayle Linds
12. Q&A: KATHRYN MACKEL (The Hidden)
13. Diagnosis -- MURDER!
14. Chester Campbell's THE SUREST POISON
15. Interview: Three queens of crime (Sue Grafton, Faye Kellerman, and Tess Gerritsen)
16. Vote For Your Favorite Fictional Sheriff!
17. Breaking through: When mysteries become lit
18. Crime Fiction Alphabet: H is for Homicide Trinity
19. Crime Fiction Alphabet: J is for P.D. James
20. James Patterson: By The Numbers
21. The sound of murder: Mystery fiction podcasts (Alfred Hitchcock, Ellery Queen Mystery Magazines)
22. The state of crime fiction and detective series
23. What James Patterson reads - and it ain't a mystery thriller
24. Father Dowling, Religion, and the Detective Story
25. STEVEN JAMES: Make Things Worse