What's been read the most this week at The Thrill of it All ...
01. Interview: RUTH RENDELL (The Monster in the Box)
02. Crime Fiction Alphabet: J is for P.D. James
03. Father Dowling, Religion, and the Detective Story
04. 10 Christmas Crime Stories -- Online!
05. Christmas Can Be Murder: 10 Seasonal Mystery Titles
06. STEVEN JAMES: Make Things Worse
07. James Patterson coming to your TV (again)
08. I, ALEX CROSS by James Patterson
09. CASE CLOSED movies coming to DVD
10. 2009 Nero Award and Black Orchid Novella Award
11. The sound of murder: Mystery fiction podcasts
12. Best Mann: What do you know about bullet wounds?
13. eBooks: Traditional Publishing Vs. Self Publishing
14. Everyody still hates Brad Meltzer in paperback.
15. MWA vs Harlequin
16. Interview: SARA PARETSKY
17. Mystery Scene nabs Lawrence Block
18. Crime Fiction Alphabet: I is for The Innocence of Father Brown
19. Choose (her) own adventure
20. Best Mann: You fellas gangsters?
21. Interview: CAROL HIGGINS CLARK
22. The state of crime fiction and detective series
23. Elmore Leonard gets Lifetime Achievement Award
24. Crime Fiction Alphabet: H is for Homicide Trinity
25. Breaking through: When mysteries become lit
Over at our new sister site, Crime TV ...
01. Gene Barry (1919-2009)
02. Crime TV Themes: THE AMAZING CHAN AND THE CHAN CLAN
03. Crime TV Themes: IT TAKES A THIEF
04. Crime TV Themes: NBC MYSTERY MOVIE
05. The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes (1954)
06. Kenneth Branagh is WALLANDER
07. Castle: "Space Cowboy" (Firefly/Serenity)
08. Crime TV Themes: THE LONE RANGER
09. Crime TV Themes: BARNEY MILLER
10. ADRIAN MONK: The face of OCD